Injection Molded Plastic Letters
Injection Molded Plastic Letters by Gemini combine the attributes of several other letter types. They are made from C.A.B. (Cellulose Acetate Butyrate), a renewable resource (non-petroleum) plastic for incredible durability. They also are created using precision tooled molds for razor sharp edges and extra dimension. While still a plastic letter, they are suitable for many 'up-close' applications – even in small sizes. Metal finishes make it hard to tell them form the real thing.
Incredible Precision & Options.
- From 2" to 18"; each a perfect letter.
- Serifs are always sharp, edges always crisp.
- Mounts to any surface with most hardware.
- New Architectural style offers prismatic faces.
- 45 Standard Colors.
- 6 Standard Styles.
Better Alternative than Foam Letters.
- Endures even the harshest conditions.
- Blemish free automotive quality painted finish.
- 1-day production gives you instant results.
- Made from a renewable resource (non-petroleum) plastic.
Where to Use Gemini Injection Molded Plastic Letters.
- When depth is required in letterstyle.
- Virtually any business, organization or institution.
- Under all weather and environmental conditions.
- When sharp edges are required.
- If drilling is not allowed in installation.
For examples of our injection molded plastic lettering, please visit our Product Gallery.
Return To List »