Cut Metal Letters and Logos
Waterjet cut metal letters offer the combination of precision durability and distinction of pure metal. We can take your .EPS, .CDR or other vector based art file and use it to carve out a design from cold rolled sheets of aluminum, brass, bronze, copper or even stainless steel. Once cut, your order is less than half-way through the process–your order will be hand-finished to your specification; whether polished, anodized or even powder coated. Waterjet cut metal letters are all durable enough for outdoors, yet perfect enough for any boardroom application.
Incredible Precision & Options
- From 1/2" to 60" (or larger)metal letters & logos.
- 8 metals, 6 gauges & 41 finishes are standard.
- Sharp .02" inside radii on all corners.
- Custom painting available–one or more colors.
Economy & Durability
- Endures even the harshest conditions.
- Blemish free quality polyurethane paints or high performance powder clear coat on aluminum letters.
- Made in USA (at a site near you) in less than 8 days.
- All scrap is recovered for use in casting operations.
Where to use Waterjet Cut Letters and logos
- When an intricate metal or logo is required.
- Virtually any business, organization or institution.
- When brass, copper or steel is needed.
- Under all weather and environmental conditions.
- Indoor signage that falls under the closest scrutiny.
For examples of our cut metal lettering & logos, please visit our Product Gallery.
Return To List »